Faraday vs. Maxwell and Demonstration of Longitudinal Wave Transmission
Do scalar waves exist or not?
Practical consequences of an extended field theory:
* what is the Maxwell approximation? * How could a new and extended approach look like?
* Faraday instead of Maxwell, which is the more general law of induction?
* Can the Maxwell equations be derived as a special case?
* can also scalar waves be derived from the new approach?
* the experimental proof (Tesla)
Playtime ca. 108 Minuten
From an extended vortex and field theory to a technical, biological and historical use of longitudinal waves.
Edition belonging to the seminar (part 1 - 3) Electromagnetic Environmental compatibility
ISBN(10):3-9802542-4-0 or ISBN(13):978-3-940 703-23-1
Professor Konstantin Meyl has written numerous books and given lectures at universities in Germany. At the conference, Professor Meyl spoke about scalar waves. He also spoke about neutrinos and how they can be used.
This Product was added to our catalogue on 01/07/2009.